Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tanto tempo depois

Can't remember when it was the last time I wrote blog. Several years ago, it was such a popular thing that everyone used to have at least one blog. So did I. Today I logged in that blog website, however, everything I wrote was gone. It is empty except my name there. 
I never thought this would happen one day. I always think some things I leave in some unnoticeable place, they will always be there. Nobody would take it since it's not worthy anyways, for some people, maybe even for me. But now when they're gone, I realize I still care. It's part of memory. It's priceless. If they were still there, I could read them, refresh my memory of old days but now no way back any more. It's kinda sad actually.
I think that's it for today. I probably will write more tomorrow if I think of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment